Glenfarclas Family Cask 1972 700ml (Scotland)
Limited stocks available. Please contact us to check vintage availability prior to ordering.
- Product details such as images, labels, vintages may change from our suppliers without notice. If you are looking for a specific vintage, batch or label design, please contact us to confirm before ordering.
- ‘In Stock’ refers to deVine Cellars being able to access stock from our warehouse or suppliers. It does not mean that all products are available in our stores at all times for immediate purchase and collection, please contact us to confirm availability.
More from the DeVine Single Malt aisle
Tomatin Cu Bocan Creation 2 Japanese Shochu & European Cask Whisky 700ml
Cù Bòcan Creation #2 is an experiment where the Far East and Europe meet, this innovative creation is rich and lively with hints of smoke and key lime pie. An unusual spirit matured in Japanese Shochu and European Virgin Oak casks. Japanese Shochu: Ethereal + Estery, Pear Drops, Sweet Lime and Earthy European Virgin Oak: […]
Tomatin Cu Bocan Creation 1 Stout & Moscatel Cask Whisky 700ml
The first release in the Cu Bocan Creation series, this Highland single malt has been matured in a combination of imperial stout casks from Black Isle Brewery and Bacalhoa Moscatel de Setubal wine casks. It has a complex character, with notes of tobacco, coffee, leather and green herbs, balanced by sweet marmalade, dried fruits and […]
Bruichladdich Octomore 12.3 Single Malt Scotch Whisky 700ml
Octomore 12.3 is single vintage, single field, single malt. This terroir-driven spirit would take two separate journeys before being combined – 75% was filled into ex-American whiskey casks, while the remaining 25% spent 5 years maturing in genuine Pedro Ximenez Solera casks from Jerez bodega Fernando de Castilla. It’s salty citrus marine note resulting from […]
Adelphi Zuidam 1999 19 Year Old Single Malt Dutch Whisky 700ml
This independent bottling has been sourced from the Zuidam Distillery in the Netherlands where it was distilled in 1999. It was then placed in a single cask first-fill Pedro Ximénez hogshead and left to mature for 19 years before it was bottled at 52.9% abv in 2021. Outturn of only 165 bottles. Nose: A sweet chocolate-y […]
Customers who viewed this item also viewed these products
Glendronach 1990 Highland Single Malt Scotch Whisky Cask #2623 700ml
A 1990 single cask from the Batch 17 releases from GlenDronach. This cask is exclusive to the Asia-Pacific and Canadian markets. Drawn from oloroso sherry butt #2623 as a 28-year-old. Tasting notes: Appearance: Deep golden brown Nose: Powerful Layers of crème brûlée, treacle toffee and over-ripe banana smothered in heather honey and butterscotch. Palate: Sip unctuous walnut oil and sun-dried […]
Pescador De Suenos The Claw Pechuga Mezcal 700ml
Pechuga is the most unusual type of mezcal, aged for 8 years by Mezcal Master Felix Angeles. It is crushed organically by a manual wooden hammer, made by redistilling spirit along with a mixture of wild fruit and a whole chicken breast! The combination of flavours help soften the smoke and power of the mescal […]
Dictador Rum 2 Masters Chateau d’Arche Sauternes 700ml
For over 40 years, Dictador has been meticulously perfecting the art of rum making according to family recipes and techniques. It is now time that this superior-aged rum finds its way to the workshops of some of the most outstanding artists of the spirit world – artists who expertly craft distinct categories of alcohol in […]
Glenmorangie Grand Vintage 1996 700ml
The exclusive vintages of our Bond House No. 1 Collection are all shaped by their own unique stories. Each distilled in a single year, they are captured at their peak by our skilful whisky creators, and shared at their remarkable best. The Collection’s sixth release, Glenmorangie Grand Vintage Malt 1996, is luxurious and creamy. Long […]