Xanadu Reserve Cabernet Sauvignon 2019

Cabernet Sauvignon | Margaret River, Western Australia, Australia

The Reserve range continues to be the best Xanadu winemakers are able to produce in a given vintage – single vineyard or otherwise. Approximately 70% of the Cabernet is from the, dry-grown, Victory Point vineyard which is situated in the subregion of Treeton. The remaining 30% consists of fruit from mature vineyards from the Wallcliffe (including estate grown fruit) and Wilyabrup, subregions.

Deep red with garnet hues
This elegant wine offers a vibrant bouquet of blackcurrant, mulberries and rose petal framed by fine French oak, interwoven with hints of cocoa and bay leaf in the background.
Medium-full bodied, the palate offers a core of blue and black forest fruits, cassis, and dark choc-mint characters. The wine has a wonderful depth of flavour with intricate layers of inky fruits underpinned by fine grained, gravelly tannins. Quintessential Margaret River Cabernet; energetic, complex and refined culminating in a persistent berry fruit finish.
Vibrant, yet approachable in its youth, this wine will also certainly benefit from further bottle maturation and will cellar comfortably for the next 10+ years.

Limited stocks available, please contact us prior to ordering to confirm vintage availability.


Brand NameXanadu
RegionMargaret River, Western Australia
Product CategoryRed Wine
VarietyCabernet Sauvignon
Pack QuantitySingle


Delivery prices are based on order size and zip code. Free deliver on purchases over $200. Perth Metro delivery is $8 per case. Same day deliver available in certain areas. See full details

Please note:

  • Product details such as images, labels, vintages may change from our suppliers without notice. If you are looking for a specific vintage, batch or label design, please contact us to confirm before ordering.
  • 'In Stock' refers to deVine Cellars being able to access stock from our warehouse or suppliers. It does not mean that all products are available in our stores at all times for immediate purchase and collection, please contact us to confirm availability.
Categories: , , , ,
In Stock