Red Wine ‘Experience’ Italian 6 Pack
Feel like your in Italy with this mixed 6 Pack…..these wines will warm the belly without breaking the budget. Consisting of a bottle of each of the below wines, you will experience a mix of Italian varietals each with their own characteristics and suitable for a midweek tipple with your favourite dishes or a casual weekend feast.
- 1 bottle Pala i fiori Cannonau – Bright violets and an interesting combination of red berries with a soft and smooth lingering finish. A Sardinian beauty!
- 1 bottles Luccarelli Primitivo – The perfect Aussie red wine drinker’s Italian wine, this Primitivo, native to the southern regions, creates a rich and juicy wine pleasantly plum-fruited, with light spiciness.
- 1 bottle Senesi Aretini Chianti – Lightly dry with a soft mouthfeel, this Tuscan DOCG is a bright, ruby-red wine displaying lovely red fruits, a great accompaniment to Friday night pizza!
- 1 bottle Antonini Ceresa Nero d’Avola – Nero d’Avola is a native variety of grape from Southern Italy and best known from Sicily. Offering a little more seriousness, it is meaty on the palate with great intensity and full structure. Program the slow cooker to have Saturday night dinner ready!
- 1 bottle Tombacco Aglianico – Vanilla and spice, cherries and plums interplay in this elegant wine you’ll love with prosciutto or pasta il funghi.
- 1 bottle Pico Maccaro Lavignone Barbera d’Asti – Soft, plush and generous, this is an Italian red that is impeccably dressed and the perfect host.
NOTE: subject to availability of individual wines. In the case that a particular wine is not available, we will replace it with a similar wine of equal or higher value.