Experience South West Pinot Noir 3 Pack
● 1 bottle Below & Above Pinot Noir
● 1 bottle Picardy Pinot Noir
● 1 bottle Chateau June-Jerome Pinot Noir
- Product details such as images, labels, vintages may change from our suppliers without notice. If you are looking for a specific vintage, batch or label design, please contact us to confirm before ordering.
- ‘In Stock’ refers to deVine Cellars being able to access stock from our warehouse or suppliers. It does not mean that all products are available in our stores at all times for immediate purchase and collection, please contact us to confirm availability.
May we suggest
Farrside by Farr Pinot Noir 2018
Each vintage of Farrside pinot noir exhibits more masculinity, structure and savoury components, while deep meaty, spicy and mineral flavours also continue to evolve. A balanced array of red and black fruits, Farrside pinot noir is fresh and edgy with bucketloads of character. This is a firm yet delicate wine with a long-textured finish. Please […]
Pressing Matters Pinot Noir
Pressing Matters has been producing premium Tasmanian wine since 2006. The focus is simply on two varieties, Pinot Noir and Riesling, which are extremely well suited to the cool climate of the Coal River Valley. The Pinot Noir is unique in that there are over 18 different clone and rootstock combinations in the vineyard. Each combination […]
Buy 6+ for $62.99 Buy 12+ for $59.49
Smithbrook Pinot Noir
Colour Bright red with medium intensity. Aroma This aromatically charged Pinot leaps from the glass displaying dark cherry, wild strawberry with underlying earthy savoury notes. The technique of whole bunch fermentation adds a gamey, stalky, complexity to the aroma. Palate The palate is medium-weighted with bright, jubey red fruits. These complex favours are enhanced by […]
Buy 6+ for $24.29 Buy 12+ for $22.94
Batista Estate Angelina Pinot Noir
Beautifully balanced pinot with a great floral nose and lovely cherry spice.
Buy 6+ for $20.69 Buy 12+ for $19.54